The pre-launch beta phase for GrooveFunnels has spanned several years now but it looks like Groove is finally coming out of beta on Feb 22, replacing their lifetime one payment offer with a monthly cost.
What is GrooveFunnels?
Groove is a comprehensive all-in-one marketing platform that enables you to build websites, sales funnels and landing pages and plug them into memberships and eCommerce solutions. It’s perfect for selling products online, promoting as an affiliate. List building and a lot more besides.
The apps included in the Groove suite are:
- GroovePages, combined with GrooveFunnels allows you to build webpages, websites, and sales funnels with FREE hosting. The system is easy to use; however, some bugs still remain, and improvements should be ironed out before the end of beta phase.
- GrooveMail is the system autoresponder that can replace ActiveCampaign or Mailchimp to send automated and follow-up emails.
- GrooveMember for membership areas. You can drip content, gate content, offer free or paid levels of access, and more. Replaces Kajabi or Thinkific.
- GrooveBlogs, is a great feature that provides a space to include blog content relevant to your brand. Replaces WordPress.
- GrooveSell makes it easy to sell your products and services through the platform, eliminating the need for outside tools to fulfill customers’ orders and making the sales funnel even more effective. Replaces tools like Samcart or InfusionSoft.
- GrooveAffiliate, is a marketplace for product vendors and affiliate marketers with inbuilt tracking, refunds, commission amounts, clicks, and likes. Replaces Clickbank and TapAffiliate.
- GrooveVideo is a video hosting app that allows you to upload videos, split tests, plus add automations based on user behaviour.
- GrooveWebinar gives you live and automated webinars.
Plus there is another batch of apps that will be included in the platinum level at a later stage such as:
GrooveDesk, GrooveProof, GrooveSurvey, GrooveCalendar, GroovePipe CRM, GrooveStream, Groove Conference and GrooveFunnel Mapping and GroovePipe.
Who could use GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is perfect for Passion experts including coaches, speakers, teachers, consultants, influencers.
Any course creator can build memberships and market and save on teachable fees.
Marketing agencies will love the library of templates, sales funnels as well as the marketing apps such as email, the upcoming CRM elements, video, webinars and more.
eCommerce builders can import from Shopify and build unlimited stores with GrooveFunnel level.
What’s the current GrooveFunnels Deal?
Here’s where we’re at in 2022.
You can still get a FREE plan which gives you access to a limited suite of Groove apps. If you’re an affiliate marketer or Internet Marketer with multiple websites and projects you will probably hit a wall pretty quickly with the free plan. Domains are limited to 3 with 10 pages per website and you’ll only get limited options on GrooveMail, GrooveMember and the other available apps.
To have lifetime access (no more monthly fees) you need to jump in before 22nd FEB 2022 as these options are disappearing.
As of right now (until Feb 22nd 2022) the pricing is as follows:
There are two GrooveFunnel plans:
- Base plan (FREE) – Includes GrooveSell, GroovePages, and GrooveAffiliate with limited capabilities
- Platinum Lifetime Plan ( $1997) – All 17 tools, unlimited custom domains, etc. All 17 Groove Apps, Own everything for life, Lifetime VIP access GrooveKon™ Affiliate Program 40%
There are three ways to pay for the Platinum Lifetime Plan and they are:
- A one-time payment of $1997
- 2 installments of $999 each
- 3 installments of $699 each
When Feb 22nd rolls around the lifetime plan will be gone. To have the same access post Feb 22nd you’ll be paying $299 per month.